Smitty’s is part of the national #CinemaSafe program. Find out more at www.CinemaSafe.org.
The top priority at Smitty’s Cinema’s and GameLAB is the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees. To this end, we want to share the steps we are taking to provide our loyal customers and staff with a safe environment in the wake of the Coronavirus pandemic.
Online Ticketing & Reserved Seating
Smitty’s is now offering a contactless way to purchase and reserve your seats at the theater. You can now pick and pay for your tickets without having to wait in line in our lobby.
Our system automatically blocks seats around your party to facilitate social distancing. You are now also able to use our gift cards to purchase tickets in online checkout.
All areas in our cinemas are programmed for safe distancing.
We have installed touchless pay in all auditoriums. You will now have the option to pay for your meal at your table touchlessly using your phone. All theaters are now also Wi-Fi equipped to facilitate this.
• Plexiglass screens have been installed in the concession area
• Single serve packets have replaced our dispensers
• Managers will monitor auditoriums and other common spaces to ensure distancing and procedures
• All common use items are sanitized after every use
• Maximum occupancy restricted for auditoriums and facility based on state guidance
• Frequently touched areas like railings and door handles will be sanitized every 30 minutes
• All kitchen areas sanitized every 30 minutes
• All auditoriums thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each showing
• Sanitizing wipes are available for guest use.
We ask that you are patient with us as we all keep each other safe while enjoying a great movie experience again. If you have any questions or comments please contact our manager line or reach out to us via our contact form here