Smitty’s is part of the national #CinemaSafe program. Find out more at www.CinemaSafe.org.
The top priority at Smitty’s Cinema’s and GameLAB is the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees. To this end, we want to share the steps we are taking to provide our loyal customers and staff with a safe environment in the wake of the Coronavirus pandemic.
PLEASE NOTE: In accordance with the CDC and State guidance: Social distancing regulations have been removed for all theaters. The mask mandate has also been removed, however, we recommend that non‐vaccinated guests mask up for their own safety.
Online Ticketing & Reserved Seating
Smitty’s is now offering a contactless way to purchase and reserve your seats at the theater. You can now pick and pay for your tickets without having to wait in line in our lobby. You are also now able to use our gift cards to purchase tickets in online checkout.
Contactless PayWe have installed touchless pay in all auditoriums. You will now have the option to pay for your meal at your table touchlessly using your phone. All theaters are now also Wi-Fi equipped to facilitate this.
• Single-serve packets have replaced our dispensers
• All common use items are sanitized after every use
• Frequently touched areas like railings and door handles will be sanitized every 30 minutes
• All kitchen areas sanitized every 30 minutes
• All auditoriums thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each show
• Sanitizing wipes are available for guest use.